* All students learn best when actively engaged in the learning process.
* In providing flexible opportunities for all students to reach their full potential.
* Education is about growth that extends far beyond core academics to include the arts, cultural awareness, and physical and emotional well-being.
* All decisions are made in the best interests of the students.
* Every child and staff member deserves to be treated with respect and courtesy.
* High quality and relevant professional development is essential for the growth and success of the education process.
* Open communication is a shared responsibility among home, school, and community which fosters an atmosphere of mutual respect and cooperation.
* In the strength of all schools working toward a common vision.
* In a cyclical and focused process of curriculum review and update.
* The cornerstone of a strong community is an exemplary educational system.
* It is the responsibility of the entire community to provide the necessary resources to educate our students.